Without a whole write up and details about our master bedroom, here is a quick shot of what it looks like this morning!
- We painted the room Behr Ultra color matched to Glidden Smooth Stone (what we used in our living room)
- Added the wall mural I mentioned a while back
- Added a sliding door (that continues my obsession with pocket doors)
- Added a pocket door for the bathroom door
- New bedding
- New rug
- Added a fiddle leaf ficus
- New light fixture to replace the dead ceiling fan that came with the house
- Added crown molding
- Changed the sink vanity
- Added a recessed medicine cabinet
More details and photos to come – it isn’t quite finished (see the trim around the bathroom doorway that is missing?) but I couldn’t wait to share!